Alliant Small Business is designed to provide federal government agencies with an efficient, flexible way to order a range of information technology services and solutions. Mirroring Alliant, ASB maximizes the flexibility in procuring IT services by providing options of fixed price, cost reimbursement, and time and materials task order types.
Prompt payment terms: Net 30
The scope of the Alliant GWAC includes any and all components of an integrated Information Technology (IT) solution, including all current and any new technologies which may emerge during the life cycle of the Contract and IT systems and services in support of National Security Systems, as defined in FAR 39.002. The Contract provides IT solutions through performance of a broad range of services which may include the integration of various technologies critical to the services being acquired. Task Orders may be awarded on a fixed price, cost, or time and materials basis.
The GSA MOBIS Schedule is a contract vehicle companies use to offer management consulting and training services to the federal government. The contract is officially known as the GSA Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (MOBIS) Schedule 874 Contract, but is frequently referred to as either the GSA MOBIS or Schedule 874 Contract. The GSA MOBIS Schedule 874 Contract is the most appropriate Schedule for companies that offer the following types of services:
- Studies, scenarios and reports that relate to the mission’s business programs
- Executive coaching
- Expert witness services during legal cases
- Business training needed to complete a consulting contract
- Support services for agencies that work with teams or in collaboration efforts
- Help with disputes and disagreements
- Recording of discussions
- Facilitation of group meetings for decision making purposes
- Debriefing stakeholders
- Survey planning, taking and analyzing services
- Commercially available training courses delivered by a instructor or computer-based system
- Test administration for approved training courses
DUNS: 19974867 Prompt Payment Terms: Net 30 Aug. 1, 2000 – Aug. 31, 2020
To acquire services that span the entire spectrum of mission areas supported by the activities and technical capabilities that comprise the various ordering offices, as well as professional support services to the overall Navy, and Marine Corps organizations, SeaPort-e MAC may be used by:
- Naval Sea Systems Command
- Naval Air Systems Command
- Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command
- Naval Supply Systems Command
- Military Sealift Command
- Naval Facilities Command
- Strategic Systems Programs
- Office of Naval Research
- The United States Marine Corps
Services under this contract cover 22 functional services areas such as:
- Research and Development Support
- Engineering, System Engineering and Process Engineering Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- Configuration Management Support
- Quality Assurance Support
- Information System Development, Information Assurance, and IT Support
- Logistics Support
- Program Support
- Functional and Administrative Support.
DNC was awarded the SeaPort-e MAC in July 2012.
The contract covers zones 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.
July 12, 2012 – April 4, 2019