ASRC Federal Technical Services
U.S. Air Force Nuclear Control, Command and Communications Integrated Support Services
ASRC Federal is a leading service provider to the Federal Government and is currently supporting multiple program offices at Hanscom Air Force Base. We are excited to expand our role at Hanscom AFB, as well as Kirtland AFB, and are looking for individuals with the right skills and clearance to enhance our current team.
As the team continues to expand, we are looking for candidates that are high-energy team players, are passionate about their work, and take pride in delivering innovative solutions to customers. Specific job categories we are recruiting for include:
- Executive Secretary (Hanscom/Kirtland)
- Systems Engineering Support Personnel (Hanscom)
- Logistics Health Assessment Personnel (Hanscom)
- Weapon System Enterprise Review Personnel (Hanscom)
- Supply Chain Risk Management Personnel (Hanscom)
- Weapon System Risk Management Personnel (Kirtland)
- On-Site Assessments/Evaluation Support Personnel (Kirtland)
- NC3 Intelligence Analyst (Hanscom)
- Program Execution Group Program Manager (Hanscom)
- Database Manager (Hanscom)
- Cyber & Information/Software Assurance (Hanscom)
- Security Contractor Support (Hanscom)
Candidates seeking to join our team are invited to complete an online application.
To apply online, click the desired position from the above list, click Apply Online and then click New User on the login page to start the application process, upload your resume, and complete our employment application.
The U.S. Air Force is home to several dynamic organizations that provide the latest in command, control, and information systems for the Air Force, the Department of Defense and America's allies. Joining our team will give you access to some of the nation's best academic, cultural and historical resources, while providing a vital service to our nation's armed forces.
ASRC Federal is currently bidding an opportunity to support The Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center (AFNWC) Nuclear Command, Control, and Communications Integration Directorate (AFNWC/NC). The mission of this directorate is to ensure ongoing Nuclear Command, Control and Communications (NC3) programs, legacy systems and new capabilities are fully integrated as part of the Air Force’s overall effort to sustain, modernize and recapitalize the nuclear enterprise.